Monday, June 14, 2010

Who Let the DOGS out!!???

I am soooooo super excited to have been invited to be a Guest Designer for Nikki Sivils! I didn't make the "official" Doghouse Divas team, but I am more than honored to be a Guest! Congratulations to the SUPER SWEET Julie Tucker-Wolek and the Truly Talented Mette Kallander for remaining on Nikki's FANTABULOUS team...and to my friend Sarah Eclavea who made the official Card Team!!!!! All of her lines are sooooo super cute and fun to work with! Here are a couple of projects that I have done using Nikki's lines.....






I am sooo excited to be given this opportunity! My month (???Not sure when) Can not come soon enough!

2 comments:

Adrienne Pierce said...

beautiful! Love them all! Mom-a-licous!

ps your pictures are cut off, you have to click them to see the entire image..

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! I was sooooooooooooooo excited to see your name!! Now... U have to totally PROMISE Julie something....."I promise, to send all of these AMAZING projects to Julie at bmwgirl@cox.net as I know that she showcases people who make GORGEOUS projects with Nikki's products every month on Nikki's blog"... "Yep, I promise!!!" :):):):):):):) thanks for the congrats my dearest and i just loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee these!! I can't wait to see what U create when U are Nikki's GDT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)