Saturday, June 12, 2010

A {SAS}sy Reveal!!!!

This month, Lauri from Scrap Attack Scrap Booking sent me a beautiful array of aquas, browns, and yellows....to showcase the Crate Paper "Brook" collection. How could a girl not be in Heaven!!?? At first glance, I thought boys....then summer...then snuggling up in grandma's quilt...I just couldn't decide which direction I wanted to go with my layouts using this line....so I did a little bit of everything! I absolutely LOVE everything that You will see...I can not stress enough how amazing this stuff is in person! I Absolutely ADORE Crate Paper...and it obviously brings out the creativity in me!!!








You can find all of these products in the Scrap Attack online Store...along with any other latest and greatest collections! Head on over there and check it out!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

OMG, Misty!!!! I just LOVE everything you made here!!! I think these are my favorite of all you have made!! The colors are gorgeous!! The designs are beautiful!! These are SO inspiring!!! I still need to do the pinwheel challenge at the other site!! I love the flowers you made!! So many wonderful details for sure!!

Michelle said...

Oh and who took that wonderful photo of you and your daughter??? It's beautiful!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

WOW WOW WOW WOW!!! These are GORGEOUS!!! U sooooooooooooooo inspire me!!! WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! Soooooooooooooo BEAUTIFUL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)