Friday, June 18, 2010

My Dream?

I was asked the question..."Are you living your Dream?" .........simply put...Yes I am.

Ever since I was a little girl, I wanted to be a "Mommy". Once I had my first child when I was 20, I decided very early on that I would do everything that I could to be a "presence" in the lives of my children. I want them to remember their child hood with smiles on their faces and fond memories in their hearts. When I am old, I want them to say to me

"I LOVE you, Mom" ............Not........... "I love you Because you are my Mom."

Their really is a difference.

I want my kids to be proud of what I have done in my lifetime, I want them to be proud to introduce their friends to me, and most of all, I want them to be proud to call Me Mom. Lord knows, I am proud to be their Mom. So...Yes...I am living my dream.

Here is the layout that I did...."My Dream?"



I chose to write a poem rather than journal...so here it is...

Butterfly kisses with a flower in hand.
My kids in the water, my toes in the sand.
Secrets passed...whispered in the ear.
They grow and they change from year to year.
Laughter and love in this family of mine.
Hugs and kisses flowing like wine.
It could have been different, but I would have missed this dance.
Would I change a thing?...No...Not a chance.


Thanks for taking a look! Have a Fantabulous Day!!

7 comments:

Dana Tatar said...

Beautiful page as usual Misty! You are quite the poet! Thanks so much for sharing!

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh... this is just gorgeous and so touching!!!!! Wonderful poem!! So inspiring for sure!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is sooooooooooooooooooooooo BEAUTIFUL Misty!!! I love love love love love love that poem...and those photos are BEYOND TOUCHING!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

LG said...

this is so precious! Love the poem and your layout! Im sure they are proud of you!!

Adrienne Pierce said...

You just touched my heart! I completely understand and agree...you have said it so beautiful and created a masterpiece to highlight it!

A Sarasota said...

So beautiful! You continue to amaze me with the depth of your talent!
alecia

Peggy said...

beautiful layout!