Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Happy Birthday To MY Honey....

Ok...so on JUne 22nd, 1972, this man was born....



On November 16th, 1992, he walked into my life, and the rest is history. He has given me a wonderful life, made me a happy wife, and gave me 5 beautiful munchkins to call my own. He makes me laugh, makes me mad, makes me happy, makes me sad, but without, my life would be boring. TOday, he realize that he is almost FORTY!

>>>>It is ok with me....I love him anyway!!!! =) =) =) =) =)

Happy Birthday, Joe!!!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Hehehehehehehehe....tell him I am six months closer to 40 than him!! LOL!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Michelle said...

Happy birthday to him!! Tell him 40 isn't all that bad!! I was 42 the end of May!!! :o