Friday, June 25, 2010

OMGoodness! I fell in love from the moment that Heather posted the little sneaks of what to expect in the upcoming kits on the Simply Obsessed Message Board! My mouth began to water the moment I opened my box that contained my kit, and I got all giddy as I began cutting paper. Everything about this July kit is amazing! The colors, the embellies, the papers...absolutely everything perfectly compliments one another, and gets those creative juices flowing. So far, here is what I was able to create...

First up is my "Hello Sunshine" card. I used the big ol' rub~on to create the front flap of my Sun shaped card. I did use my own ribbon to tie it together.


Next up is "Laugh" featuring the Lily Bee "Hello Sunshine" collection. These photos are of my daughter...in sequence as we took this photo shoot....First grinning, then singing, then laughing hysterically at herself! I just adore these photos and did not want to just split them up into individual layout...as they show the true beauty of her nature...always smiling and happy!*I did use my own polka dot ribbon.*


Last is "Content" featuring the My Mind's Eye "So Sophie" line This is my daughter in my Mom's arms at the park about 2 years ago. Skye did not want to play, did not want to slide, did not any anyone else to hold her...only Memaw. As I look at this photo, though, I kinda have to ask myself...Who looks more content? Skye or Memaw??? Hmmmm...that is a good question! LOL


Thank you for taking time to look at my reveal! It was sooooooo much fun to work with this YUMMY kit!!!

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

omygosh!!! U amaze me soooooooooooooo MUCH!! WOW WOW WOW!! These are JUST GORGEOUS!! WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Michelle said...

Misty these are just wonderful!!! I think your mom looks as content as Skye does!!! It's a beautiful page!! That Lily Bee paper was made for those photos of Skye by the tree!! SO PERFECT!!! They are adorable photos as well!! I love the Lily Bee rub-ons. I have a couple from my Mosh-Posh kits I used to get.

Hannie C said...

Misty.. obvious is ur mom..hahaha.. but hey, that is a nice picture and layout.
oh ya.. and ur hubby.. he is in the same age with mine.. and we are in the same age now till I get a year more youthful on 7th July ;)

Nicole said...

Oh my goodness!! Absolutely gorgeous work!