Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom.

Today is my Mother's Birthday....while she was born in 1952, she is only 21...she is and will stay....FOREVER YOUNG. LOL....no, she did not pass away....she has maintained for ALL OF MY LIFE that she is 21. After several years, she added..the anniversary of...meaning...TODAY is the 37th anniversary of her 21st Birthday. It is crazy how the Anniversaries outnumber the Actual Birthdays!!!! I love her though...she can stay 21. She can be younger than me, because she is Mom..and can do whatever she pleases.

Here she is walking in my front door a few hours ago. When she drove up, all of the kids hid in my entry way closet...and jumped out singing Happy Birthday when she walked in. She was looking down at Skye holding her present when I snapped this shot. That is her handy dandy Sonic diet coke in her arms by the way! LOL



Happy Birthda, Mom!!! I love you!!!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Happy Birthday Mama! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)