Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Kioshi Kit Reval!

I can not even describe how fantastic the June "Kioshi" kit from Scrapbook Deals 4 U is! I have had so much fun creating with this kit...and let me tell you...I wanted more! I could soooo continue scrapping with the many combos of papers and embellies...it is just unreal how fabulous this kit is! Here is a bit of what I got done using this kit...

An altered candle in a jar with matching card. This will go to our principal of the elementary school...she is retiring this year. She was my principal when I was in school, so we kind of love her!


Here are the layouts that I got done...





I did several cards like the one in the first photo, just with different colors. They will be given to teachers along with a small gift for a little "Thank You" from the kids.

I hope you enjoyed this reveal s much enjoyed using that kit!!!! Thanks for looking...and have a FABULOUS DAY!

No comments: