Wednesday, July 1, 2009

SILLY DOG

Ok..so I had a little trouble remembering how to log into this thing! LOL!!
I am going to recount my week in condenced form ...

After hoppin' along with the {SAS}sy blog hop, I joined the site and decided to submit my entry for the DT call. I am waiting now...very {in}patiently for the reveal...I have never submitted my work for critique before, so we will see! I just want to wish everyone who submitted GOOD LUCK!


Other then the DT call, I had a few funny moments with kids and dogs! Tuesday, upon our entering the suburban to go pick up Chance at GT Art camp, Tamon left the passenger door open to get something he forgot...My 120 pound English mastiff {who thinks he is a chiuahua} (sp?) decided to climb in and straight over to my lap! ALL FOURS were in my lap and I could not move! Silly dog! Of course, underneath all that weight, my brain is not thinking "GET THE CAMERA"...but it is certainly something I will not forget for a long time!


No comments: