Monday, July 13, 2009

Aubrie's Birthday!!

Today, Aubrie turned 9!! My little girl is growing up so fast! It won't be long and she will be in the double digits! We spent the weekend "partying it up" at a hotel in Humble. I rented a room and invited a few of her friends and we did a "Diva style Sleep~Over" I will be posting layouts from that soon! Tonight, we are taking her out to eat for her birthday dinner, since Daddy and her brothers did not get to spend any time with her at her party.

I did get a little bit scrappy when we got back Sunday afternoon. I did a layout of Tamon when he was a little man...only 10 months old in his first Halloween costume. It was actually Alyssa's, and we borrowed it. He looked adora{bull}! I did this with supplies from www.ScrapAttackScrapbooking.com .


No comments: