Thursday, July 2, 2009

The HANGOVER

...was so funny! Joe and I went to see it last night since we were "kidless"...and We couldn't stop laughing! It is a definate "GO SEE" kind of movie! Everyone in the theater was rolling in the aisles. I don't know what made me laugh harder though... the movie, or the 2 little ole' ladies sitting beside me giggling and snorting!
Well, I been getting scrap happy and got a lot of pages done in June! My goal is 20 per month for the year of 2009, but I passsed my goal for June by 8! With the Scraptathlon, the random challenges and the submission for the http://www.scrapattackscrabooking.com/ DT call, I got more than I bargained for! Here is a sampling of what I did...






Still waiting for the news (bad or good) about the {SAS}sy Design Team...keep your fingers crossed and wish me luck!








No comments: