Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Monday Already!!!

WOW! What a weekend! I had a wonderfully relaxing weekend with my kids and hubby, and still got to do some scrapping and even did a few cakes! I was a busy little mama this weekend! I realized, however, that it is only FOUR weeks until the kids go back to school!!! AAGH! I have not done any shopping at all...I have to get started! This year, Skye will start Pre~K! My baby will be going to school like a big girl now! On the other hand...I now have FIVE KIDS to buy school clothes, shoes, and supplies for!!! Again....AAAGHH!!!!! Oh well...on to scrappy goodness!

Go take a look at the {SAS}sy blog at the newest contest!! It is fun...and a great way to win a fabulous prize!!! http://www.scrapattackscrapbooking.blogspot.com/
I am pondering what I will do for my entry, but you have until the 7th of August...so go check it out!!

No comments: