Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I'm a Cycling Team Member!!!!

I'm so EXCITED!!!!
I was invited to "take a ride" with Little Yellow Bicycle!!

I admit I did a Happy Dance when I got the email in my "IN" box!!!
Head on over to the LYB blog and check out the other SUPER TALENTED ladies that will be joining me as we feature the GORGEOUS new "Saturdays" collection!

DENIM and LACE

Need I say more????

I hope you all have a FANTABULOUS DAY!!!

Oh...and don't forget about the Blogoversary giveaway over at
  Really Reasonable Ribbon!


8 comments:

Angi Barrs said...

Yay! Big Congrats to ya. You are soooo talented. :)

Kris Berc said...

That's fantastic, Misty. Big congrats! That collection is drool-worthy and I know you'll do wonderful things with it!

Dana Tatar said...

Congrats girl! I can't wait to see what you create!

Rachael Elliott said...

Congratulations Misty! Can't wait to see what you create, I know it will be fab!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wooooooo hoooooooooooooo! CONGRATS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you...Yes, it will be awesome to work together on this!!

Jolaine Frias said...

Congrats Misty! Your work is beautiful and I know you will rock their collections!!!!!!

Aimee Kidd said...

Congrats Misty!! Well deserved!! Your an incredible scrapbooker and I can't wait to see what you create!!