Saturday, October 27, 2012

Dream...Cherish...Believe

Happy Saturday to Y'all!
I have a little canvas project to share with you today using the Cracklin' Rose Collection , some vellum, and some lasercuts.   I made a beautiful little wall hanging that I fell in love with.
As you all probably know by now, I am ADDICTED to quotes, inspirational sayings, and words of wisdom.  Patsy and the ladies at Quick Quotes feed my need for these with all of the beautifully designed vellums.

Here is a canvas wall hanging:
I used some alcohol inks to create the back ground effect, and inked all of the edges with powder puff inks.  I used the lasercut bird and feeder from the Garden Bag-O-Chips inked with Tahiti and Mocha Mama Powder Puff Inks for my embellishment.  I used the Sentiments Itty Bitty Vellum Box set and I inked the edges with Tahiti and Mocha Mama ink and mounted them.  
 The Cracklin' Rose 100 paper was the ABSOLUTE perfect paper for this project.  the rose images, the burgundy and green hues...all so very gorgeous and dreamy.  Once everything was in place, I covered everything with Mod Podge to help protect it all and keep in looking beautiful.  
This project has become a permanent fixture in my hallway.  I look at it every day and these three little words inspire me and start my day out wonderfully.  

I hope I have Inspired YOU ALL today to create something Meaningful and Beautiful today! 

Products Used:
lace from RRR
mini roses
glitter
alcohol inks
Mod Podge


1 comment:

sewa mobil jakarta said...

Very nice, thanks for sharing.