Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Club Q Re-Do!

I Absolutely LOVE the colors in this month's Club Q kit!!!
The deep purple and the gold tones are simply amazing, and truly make any photo look elegant.
Rather than using the suggested layout, I decided to go a different way with the layout kit.

I am a circle fanatic...LOL...so I decided to work a circle layout.
I decided to add in some pops of white to the purple and gold to help soften the look of the layout.  I did this by adding in some white lace, white spritz, white paints, and I added some hand drawn white stitches.

I used the purple passion Powder Puff Ink on all of the gold edged paper and the petals of the paper flowers.

Here is a close up of the Title treatment.  I layered the purple laser cut onto a strip of the gold paper to help it Pop.  I trimmed the rhinestone strand into shorter pieces to ad to the butterflies and to make a "starburst" coming from the larger flower.

This layout is appropriately titled "A day worth Remembering".  This was my daughter's 5th grade manners banquet , and we both dressed in our "Sunday Best". It is also the day that I realized just how much my daughter looks like me.  :)

I hope that I have given you another idea on ways to use your Club Kit.  It is an amazing kit, and I LOVE creating with it!

Supplies:
April Club Q kit
Purple Passion Powder Puff ink
lace, paints, mists, and rosettes were from my stash




4 comments:

Michelle said...

Very pretty page!! I love the colors. Yes, she does look quite a bit like you!!

Rachael Elliott said...

Beautiful page!

tienda camisetas said...

hermoso!

Kaeluh said...

WOW! That's a beautiful layout! I think this is my favorite, now! :D