Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Easter

What a beautiful day yesterday turned out to be.  It was a perfect day to spent with God and family.
Today, I am bringing you a different take on the Q-Club kit.  Here s the kit by the way, if you haven't already seen it:

I could just relish in it's GORGEOUSNESS!  The deep purples and the gold tones are magnificently paired creating an amazing spark of creativity deep inside!  Rather than making the 5x7 frame from the frame kit, I decided to make an inspirational wall hanging for my Grandmother for Easter.  Here is what I created:


I used the gold sides of the papers to cover chipboard pieces that I already had on hand. It is 12 inches tall and 10 inches wide, and is just perfect to hang above her mantle.  I used Biscotti and Midnight Confessions Powder Puff inks to create the rustic look on the edges, and I tossed in some ecru lace from Really Reasonable Ribbon to help bring in the focal point of the beautiful magnolia flower. 
I do still have the canvas piece from that particular kit, but I did use EVERYTHING else, and I love what I created!  I have something else in store for that handy dandy piece of canvas! (wink~wink)

Thanks for visiting us today!  
Hope you had a Blessed Easter and a truly wonderful week ahead! 

Supplies used:
Prima crystals
Ecru lace 





3 comments:

scrapbookertink said...

Stunning creation, take care, Doreen x

camisetas muje said...

Yo estaba muy feliz de descubrir este sitio en bing.I quería decir gracias a ustedes con respecto a este post fantástico! Yo surelyenjoyed cada poco de ella y me he marcado para echar un vistazo a lo nuevo que publiques.

chaussures nike air max 95 said...


Thank you for sharing. I completely agree with you. I really like this article. You would probably get more readers if you interviewed controversial people for your blog. I did some research on the subject and have found nearly all people agree with your blog.