Friday, November 6, 2009

TGIF!!!

Today is Friday, and it has been over a week since I have blogged! BAD ME!!! I have been busy with kids and creations and just life in general.
Tamon had his final 7th grade football game on Tuesday, and if you can imagine a crazy lady screaming to the top of her lungs in the stands...that was me. Not only did his team make an interception and run SEVENTY FIVE yards for a touch down, but they also gained possesion of the ball at the ONE yard line and the QB ran the ball NINETY NINE yards for a touch down! Whew...what a way to end the season!

The Crop over at SD4U was a huge success...and the winners should all be announced soon...I can't wait to see who they are! There were a few who completed 9 or 10 challenges...that is AWESOME!

I have some crafty projects in the works, but no photos to share...so this will have to suffice for now....It is Aubrie getting her hair and nails done at "Glitz and Glam"...she thinks she is a princess!

No comments: