Sunday, November 15, 2009

Jack~O~Lantern....

Well, I know it is the 15th of November and Thanksgiving should "be on my plate" right now, but I just wanted to share these photos from our Pumpkin on Halloween before it gets too late to even matter. The girls carved the pumpkin with Joe's help, the boys gutted the pumpkin, and Joe cooked the pumpkin...so it was a family ordeal...all the while, I was taking photos of everything!
Well...these 2 photos are my favorites of all of them. This is Chance and Aubrie playing in the bathroom with the pumpkin. It was still daylight outside, so they took the pumpkin in there to get the glow...boy was it cool! I had to grab my camera and get a few shots. Check it out!





I have been working on SSU projects for Scrap Attack and on my DT reveal...they are all going to be fantastic! SSU Kicked off today so go check it out! If you are unsure of what it is, I will tell you. SSU is a free online series of "classes" or "Tutorials" to help you with ideas and completing projects. The Holiday SSU started today and it will have 11 Christmas related altered projects ...complete with pictures and instructions on how you can do it at home. This is the one place that you can go and get this many ideas and tutorials for free...AND you will have live online help if needed!! At the kick off of every class, one of the DT members or Lauri will be online to assist and answer any questions that you may have. Come on over and check it out! You won't want to miss any of these fabulous classes!

No comments: