Saturday, June 9, 2012

Mojo? .... oh Mojo???

MoJo...Mojo...oh where fore art thou, Mojo????
These last few weeks I have found myself to be completely uninspired to create.
I have been SUPER DUPER busy with my five kiddos and the end of school activities, banquets, awards ceremonies, field day activities and field trips. WHEW!  That was a mouthful!  LOL
They have kept me hopping, and I have seriously neglected my need to create!

This week, though...school is FINALLY out, the weather has been "iffy"
 and I have actually had an opportunity to get creative! 
While I was able to create several projects, I am going to start with this one...
a simple layout for Fathers' Day inspiration. 

When one finds that MOJO has left the building,
I find it quite helpful to dig deep...
This time, I dug deep into my un-scrapped photos.
These photos are of my hubby and my 9 year old son...
when he was a mere munchkin. 
And my hubby was somewhat handsome back then!  lol

Another thing that I find helpful, is to Keep it SIMPLE.
I decided on a super simple layout...but one that packs a major message.
Obviously, I am focusing on the fact that this is a "Dad & Son" layout.
in the bottom corner, though, you will see my use of a Quick Quotes vellum quote.
By using this quote, I eliminated all need for journaling, 
AND I conveyed a VERY important message that I wanted to convey with this layout. 

"Children are the hands by which we take hold of Heaven"

Wow...I couldn't have said it better myself!  LOVE it!
Hope I have inspired you today...whether it be to dig into old photos, to scrap a simple layout, or to break out your vellum quotes...do something CREATIVE today! 
Have a Magnificent Saturday!

Supplies Used:
alphas by Pink Paislee

7 comments:

Jolaine Frias said...

Hi Misty! Love your new page, how sweet! I know your DH will love it :)

Michelle said...

What a great page, Chickie!! That is a great quote you found. Your hubby comment cracked me up. Hows about you send me some of your rain. It is hot and dry here. We are in desperate need of some moisture... dry, windy and in the 90's. Hope you are having a good weekend!!!

Michelle said...

I can't help but come back and ask if your Mojo and mine are together again, sitting on the beach sipping margaritas. ;)

Bernie said...

Batteries are usually sold by packs, each pack consisting at least six or more batteries. Eventually the battery switch technology should be fairly common place, and found in virtually every city in the world. Like I mentioned, this two-lane business is scheduled to wrap up well before the morning commute, but as my experience proved, not all things go as planned around these parts. Their functions make sure they are an very powerful connection tool.

Anonymous said...

I loved the definite hold and curl this

product kept in my hair. I did not try it alone as another reviewer did, but instead used it with the Moroccan Treatment (oil) product and they seemed to complement each other perfectly. If you have curls

like me and want them to look defined and beautiful, then you will like this product in conjunction with Moroccan Treatment.

Anonymous said...

I bought the product after my hairdresser used it on my hair once. It was great. The hair stays smooth and frizz-free until your next wash. Don't have to worry about

doing it again the next day. Love it.

Anonymous said...

This product is perfect for my curly hair. It leaves it looking beautiful w/o being

crunchy. I live in a very humid place and I've finally got my go-to product. It's taken me years to find something this good!