Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I am Cycling!!!

Today is my day to be a featured guest Cycling Team member over on the Little Yellow Bicycle Blog!!!
I was so HONORED to be chosen to guest and I LOVED working with the Saturday's collection!
It is absolutely AMAZING!!!!  I have 3 projects that I would like to share with you all today... but if you would, please go leave me a comment over on the LYB Blog, too!!!  Thanks for visiting me today!

A layout featuring my oldest son, Tamon, and the "5 Things I love about You" kit:

And an up-close of the envelopes and the contents. 



And a layout featuring my youngest daughter and the felt flowers and the Denim Die cut page:


T TRULY love every single piece of this collection! 
This should go on EVERYONE'S 
"MUST HAVE" list!!!!!
Thanks for visiting me here and don't forget to hop on over to LYB, also!!!
Have a MAGNIFICENT day!!!

5 comments:

Sarabeth aka Sarita said...

what a great layout and I just love that boot vase!!! what a great idea!

thanks so much for leaving a comment on my momenta post today :)

sarabeth

Karen Decker said...

Wow! I have been LOVING the new 'Saturdays' LYB collection, but I absolutely adore the pages you have created! Beautiful talent. :) You made the collection of papers and embellishments spring to life!

Jolaine Frias said...

Gorgeous creations with this collection Misty! The flowers in the boot is such a great idea! TFS!!!

Mel H. said...

HEY!! Saw you on the LYB blog. I recognized your son's name and figured it had to be you! Hope things are going well for you!!

chaussures converse all star said...


I was suggested this web site by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my trouble. You’re amazing! Thanks!