Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Blog Hopping Time!

Hello everyone!  Welcome to the March edition of the
 Really Reasonable Ribbon DT Blog Hop
If you made it to my blog through Heidi's Beautiful Blog then 
you are on the RIGHT TRACK!!! If not...you might 
consider starting at the beginning at the
  Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog and making your way through.

This month, we are showcasing this MAGNIFICENT
 assortment of aquas and corals. 
OMGoodness at the gorgeousness!  

Of course, I used these beautiful ribbons to create
 another hair pretty for my daughters.
This time, For my "Bow of the Month",
 I decided on something a little bit different.
Skye is really getting into pulling her hair into a "side ponytail"
 and doesn't always want to wear a bow.
SO...I decided to beautify her ponytail itself!
I used the Pony-O Rings from the RRR 
store and some ribbon from this month's assortment and made
 a few ponytail bands with ribbon.
Here is one of them: 

Skye loved the ponytail and LOVED the fact that she didn't have to wear a bow
 in order to get the pretty ribbons in her hair!


Here is a close up of how it looked in her hair...


Of course, after modeling her new ponytail holder, she insisted on wearing it the rest of the day!
THAT alone tells me that she loved it.
Super simple...super cute...and SUPER easy!
Check out the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog for my tutorial tomorrow!

Your next stop on this hop is at Dawn's Delightful Blog.
Thanks for stopping and and have a WONDERFUL Day!



53 comments:

Becky said...

What an awesome idea! My granddaughter would love that as well!!!

Jan Hennings said...

You're the Queen of hair decor :) So cute!

Unknown said...

What a fun hair accent Misty!

Hugs,
True :D

Judy Rozema said...

You are so creative!! This is darling~!

Kim said...

This is a very cool idea! I will have to try this for my grandbabies!

Dottie said...

This little hairband is adorable. My little granddaughter would love this. Very cute.

Unknown said...

Very cool idea! Just love it!

Beverly S. said...

How cute....love your ponytail holder (and the little model is cute too). :)

Michelle said...

Very cute, Misty!

DonnaSue said...

So adorable for girls!

Bonnie Garby said...

Another winning hair accessory! It looks great in Skye's hair. I can't wait for the tutorial tomorrow!!

Cheryl Walker said...

Super cute hair accessory hun!!! Beautiful job!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Dawnll said...

Such pretty hair pieces you make-your little one looks adorable with them

silvia said...

Love the ponytail holder!!

Char said...

What a fun way to use ribbon!!!

Chris said...

love this idea!!

kim.scrapper said...

Cute idea and what a great model to let you know that she loves it and will wear it, cute! Kim (kim.scrapper@yahoo.ca)

connie said...

What a great idea!! With 5 granddaughters I need to try this.

missstamper said...

Love it!

missstamper@yahoo.com

Gloria Stengel said...

Cute cute cute!

rlovew said...

Great idea for using ribbon for a little girl.

Embley Veronica said...

Ooh, I may have to make a couple of these for myself. Really cute!

princess . puppy at gmail . com

Paper Deckerations said...

CUTE! I love looking at hair pieces! (I have 3 boys but making them for my nieces is always fun!) Great job!
Jessica
paperdeckerations at gmail dot com
paperdeckerations.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Such a wonderful idea, thanks for sharing it, it's adorable.

Tkat said...

I love this! it'a just perfect! :) beautiful blog btw. :)

Sherri said...

what a cute hair bow

Unknown said...

Beautiful hair decor and what a sweet model!
Cindylu

Noreen said...

I love the way the colorful band looks in her hair!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Love your ponytail holder, that is so cute.

marg0006 said...

What a simple & great idea. The ribbon really bumps it up.

marg0006@verizon.net

Nikki said...

What a sweet ponytail great idea :) hugs Nikki

Sonia said...

How cute! You have done it again- another great hair bow!

Cathy said...

love your bows:)
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Beautiful hair accessory love the spring colors.
Marilyn

Dawn, RI said...

LLove the hair tie. Will have to give that a try.
DawnRI

Indy's Designs said...

So cute!

FrancineB said...

Love this ponytail holder! How fun and it looks so nice when you use it.

iamsuzkew said...

Always looking for new ways to style a little one's hair ... great idea!

miatagal said...

Misty,

What an adorable hair accessory. Love the colour combo you selected!

Gloria said...

Totally cute idea and what a cutie your little one is!!

Precious Hugs

Orlie said...

I love the fact that you went back to the roots. This is great. Not many would think to make something to use besides a card or box ect....brians@tds.net

buglvr2010 said...

So cute!

Kim said...

what a cute idea. Love the colors of the ribbons this month.

stampencamper said...

great color combo; my new favorite.

heidiscoll said...

Very imaginative! Great job!

Snoopy said...

Oh, I remember those days of making hair bows for my girls. Now they want to steal my ribbon for making their cards ...lol.

You have an adorable model there and she is a very lucky little girl to have a Mommy who takes such care to make pretty things for her.

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

Laraine R said...

Awesome idea! Very cute!

Edwina said...

The ponytail holder is really pretty! I can understand why she wanted to wear it. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Neha Jain said...

hmm..nice one

Cindy H. said...

Something different.

Corrie said...

what a great idea, my daughter would love this

Creative Mayhem said...

So cute! She looks adorable in it. TFS!

scrappin2babygirls said...

what a great project!
-jamie
babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com