Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Flippin' Awesome Card

Hi everyone!  Misty here today with a little bit of card inspiration
 to get you in the "Summer" spirit!
I am soooo ready for summer to be here, and the Summer Samba collection from Quick Quotes is the perfect warm weather collection!

I thought the chipboard flip flops were just so flippin' cute!  I just had to do something with them immediately!  With inks and ribbon in hand, I set to work.
I decided that I would make a card and keep the focus on those awesome flip flops.

I used the Mango Mai Tai and Tahiti Powder Puff inks to set the colors of the flip flops, and I used Midnight Confession and Baja Blue to ink the edges of the card stock.   Here is a close up of the flip flops.
And what better way to keep the focus on the flip flops than with
 a super cool greeting like...
"You're Flippin' AWESOME"!!!
Yes, the receiver of the card loved it!
I hope I have inspired you to break out of the wintery shell
 and get into a summer mood! Flip Flops always do it for me!
Thanks for visiting us today and have an AWESOME Flippin' Day!!!!

Supplies Used:
Summer Samba Collection
Mango Mai Tai
Tahiti
Midnight Confession
Baja Blue


1 comment:

Groovy Deborah said...

Love this Misty!!!
Deb♥