Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I did a Layout!!!

Below is my layout that I did for the Sketch Contest at My Creative Sketches.
Now, since I have been unable to use my computer, I have had time to scrap.
{{{ A LITTLE BIT ANYWAY }}}

Here is the sketch that Inspired me by Kim Keane:

And here is the layout that I came up with. 
I stayed very true to the actual sketch...as I usually do.
( I think if a person takes the time to create a sketch, then the layouts should reflect that.)
Here is:
"They are Sisters"
The best of friends...and the worst of enemies.
Either way... they are always there for each other.




Most everything I used is from Prima with the exception of the little frame which is Crate Paper and the little black crystals in the corners which are zva.
There are several techniques used in here...
inking, painting, stickling, hand stitching,doodling, distressing,
 and even fussy cutting.

I have other layouts to go with this one by the super talented Nic Howard...I am thinking about doing a  wall collage to go in their bedroom :)  I don't think I ever showed these or thanked Nic for them, so I want to do that now...
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR BEAUTIFUL WORK WITH MY DAUGHTERS!!!!!

Here are the ones by Nic:
***************************************************************

I love my layout and want to thank Kim and the team over at
 My Creative Scrapbook for the inspiration!!!

Thanks for stopping by and visiting me today!  
Have a great Day!!!


7 comments:

Romy said...

Oh la la, such a pretty layout! I love the feminine feel to it! Thank you for playing along!

Melissa Vettorel said...

Wow...absolutely gorgeous!! Thanks for playing along!!

Angel said...

Oh Wow!I so love this layour what a fabulous job you did on this one.. Thanks for playing along..

LisiB said...

REally cute pictures, packed in a stunning LO. Wow! love the different layers!

Rachael Elliott said...

Absolutely beautiful page! So love your style!
Thanks for taking part in the challenge.

Michelle said...

Your page is gorgeous, girl!!! You have such an eye for the little details!! I am so so happy you won the sketch challenge!! I know you will have fun with all of those goodies!!! I think framing and hanging all of them on their wall is such a great idea!!

jone said...

Guard all-inclusive findings, distinctive research adored delivers neatly getting this item issue, called as and also additional most of these carefully.