Sunday, December 4, 2011

Believe in the Magic...

Do you still believe in the Magic of Christmas?
I do.  
Well, not in the same way as I did when I was a kid, of course.
But I do still believe in the magic.
I see it in the faces of the children when they see Santa for the first time, or see the magnificence of outside lights all lit up, and when they get that one special gift on Christmas morning.
Christmas is my favorite time of year for many many reasons. 
One of them is depicted right here in this photo...

This is Skye with her friend and they are both chatting it up with Santa...telling him all the things they want for Christmas. 
I loved that I caught this...The look on poor Santa's face! LOL..
These 2 girls bombarded him and he had no chance!  
They booth took over the conversation and he didn't get a word in edgewise!  
Oh...the wonderment of two 6 year old girls! LOL
I actually caught several pics...but I really think this was my favorite!
Dayne wanted to go with us, too.
I DID NOT make him...he asked if he could go. 
Tamon and Chance stayed at home with the Grinch...I mean Joe.
Aubrie and her friend Ally went too, but their pics did not turn out so good! LOL
This is the photo I got of Dayne...

He looks like he was forced to do it! LOL...
I think he was just a little be nervous and changed his mind once we actually got there. 
Y'all help me come up with a caption for this one! LOL

And here is Skye alone...

Today was my birthday, and I don't think I could have spent it better than this! 
Love the photos and the time spent together!
When we got home, it started raining like crazy, so we spent the rest of the day curled up on the couch watching Christmas movies and sipping hot chocolate.
YUM! 

Can't WAIT to scrap these photos!
Hope your weekend was fantastic!

And...since I can't send you all Christmas cards...Here is your virtual card handmade by me! LOL

1 comment:

derry said...

I've never know about this topic. It’s really interesting to read.. I like this blog to know about new things. Thanks for this.