Thursday, December 30, 2010

Awesome Aubrie....

Aubrie thinks she is THE AWESOMEST girl in the neighborhood. <<<<< Her words not mine!!! (LOL) She acts like a nut half the time, though! She acts like she gets mad when I get pics of her acting goofy...but I know better. It is all an act...just and ACT!!! If it weren't...she would not do it so much!!!! When we
were decorating the tree, I had all of my strands of lights plugged in to make sure that they all worked. I was busy putting limbs on the tree, when I turned around to see THIS:

What she was thinking, I will never know...unless she thought we were going to decorate her for the tree this year! LOL BUT...her temporary insanity sparked THIS:
....and I gotta admit...I kinda like the pics!!! LOL

Remember the Chewy escapade??? Well...Aubrie ALSO wanted a photo with the munchkin...so...here is hers:



And this next one has NOTHING at all to do with Christmas. Matter of fact...it was taken a week before Thanksgiving at my Sister in Law's wedding. I just LOVE the way it came out. I love everything about it. I am pondering my layout possibilities already...maybe titled... "Reflections" Or..."What do You see?"... "That Girl in my reflection"... any suggestions would be appreciated!



Well...I am on my 3rd kiddo...Tamon and Chance are still to come....
Have a GREAT day!!!!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I love that reflection photo too!! So crystal clear!!! Too funny all the lights the kids were wearing!!! Brit does NOT like her freckles. She doesn't have near as much as Aubrie.. But I love them!! Aubrie is so cute!!! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I like "Reflection"!!! AWESOME photos!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

Hi, The information that you have provided is quite informative.and i am looking forward to have some more stuff like that...
advertising | top advertising agencies in Pakistan | Marketing Agency | Advertisement