Friday, October 1, 2010

OCTOBER 1st!!!

OMGosh!!! How has the time slipped away so fast!
I have been sick...that's how. And everyone knows that Mom does not get to "Just Be Sick". NO. I had to still do all of the regular motherly duties, and by the time I finished each day, I was exhausted...so I think that may have a little bit to do with WHY I have stayed sick for so long.

Well...I am bound and DETERMINED to get better. I went back to the Dr. got stronger meds, and I will take them ALL this time! LOL.
There has been a lot of happenings...but I will start out with saying...

I will be on the Bella Blvd. Blog sometime this month!!!!! When I am...make sure you come give me a ^5 in bloggerland! I LOVE what I created. Not so much for the techniques or the gorgeousness...but more for the sentimental values. You will see. =)

ALSO>>>>>>>>>>> SD4U CHANGED IT's NAME!!!!

it is now Scrapbook Daisies, and we are having an ONLINE Celebration TOMORROW!~ Yep...You heard me....TOMORROW the 2nd of October!!!! Come join in on the fun, games, hourly door prizes and challenges throughout the day! Invite your friends...it will be a GREAT day to play!!!! Hope to see you there!

I will be back with more updates tomorrow!!!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Hope you are feeling better soon!!! I can't wait to see your creations for Bella!!! :D

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Can't wait for your Bella post!!! And hope you feel better soon! :):):):):):):):):):)