Saturday, July 10, 2010

Sketchy Saturday!

Today, I have used my Lily Bee kit from Simply Obsessed to work this FANTASTIC sketch by Kristine Davidson at Creative Scrappers. As soon as I saw the sketch, I knew that it was perfect for these photos! This is Dayne and my Step Dad on Easter Day. Yes...That is my Step Dad...in all his Goofy Glory. We were ALL giving him a hard time that day for sporting his super duper "Rodeo Clown" get-up. LOL...It is how he ACTUALLY dresses...it was just exceptionally funny that day, because his own grand daughter was scared of him...she is petrified of clowns, therefore...petrified of him! LOL
While were were picking on the "Rodeo Clown", he casually pointed out the cowboy...Dayne. It quickly turned into a far fetched story of the Bandit Duo, Rooster the Rodeo Clown and The Kid Cowboy who were comitting crimes within the Rodeo Circuit. Dayne did not find it very amusing. Oh Well, He will laugh about it some day....I have made sure of it! With this layout........




Based on this sketch by Kristine...


I would love to see what you create based on Kristine's sketch! I have it posted at Scrapbook Deals 4U...so head on over there and play along!

3 comments:

Dana Tatar said...

LOL! Awesome page Misty! I love the touch of distressing and the layered banner is fabulous!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!! That story is sooooooooooooooo CUTE!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee that sketch and love love love love love love the LO!!!! GORGEOUS!!!!!! WOW!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Michelle said...

This is just too cute!!! I love the story behind this! Love all the distressing and that banner!! I haven't done too many banners. Need to do that! :)