Tuesday, July 13, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AUBRIE!

Today, 10 years ago exactly...at 6:00 pm...I gave birth to my Beautiful daughter. Little did I know, when she was born, I was in for a roller coaster ride! She is super sweet, super sassy, super funny, and super feisty all rolled up into one tiny little red headed girl that I named Aubrie. She woke up this morning at 6 am and tiptoed into my bedroom, thought that I was still sleeping and turned to tip toe back out. I startled her when I half hollerd..."HEY! Happy Birthday Brat." she almost jumped out of her skin! LOL.
Well, for her birthday we went on a "girl's day out" all at her request. A whole day of shooping she said...which in all actuality was us shopping for her school clothes, but she will take it anyway she can get it! LOL. We had lunch, Italian...she had baked ziti, the girls rode the carousel, and we headed home after a long day of shopping. ***Remember my day started at 6 am! LOL**
The girls had fun...so did I . Spending time with my girls is something that I do not get very often.
Here is a photo of her on the carousel....notice she is not looking very enthused?? Well, the carousel was not her favorite thing. She said... "I am TEN, Mother."




BUT...then you see Skye. All smiles and practically jumping for joy. She had a blast on the carousel.



So, suffice to say, Aubrie loved the shopping and hated the carousel, while Skye HATED the shopping and LOVED the carousel. Girls!!!!! LOL

Happy Birthday...I love you, Aubrie!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Aubrie!!! Loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the photos....and don't forget to check Nikki's blog.... I have your projects posted there today!! YAY!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Aubrie!!! What a fun day!! My Brittany is the same way.. doesn't like the carousel but LOVES clothes shopping!!! And, Ben is like Skye.. loving the rides! :) I am glad you had a great day out with your girls!!!