Friday, February 26, 2010

FIRST TRACK MEET!!!!!!!

Well, last night was the first track meet for my son. EVAH. He is in 7th grade, and has been really enjoying Athletics, and he decided to go out for track and field events. Well, he has been practicing for the last 3 weeks, and last night, I got to watch Tamon in Action.

WOW...I stood in amazement as my 13 year old little boy transformed into a very sleek, well postured, athletic super kid! LOL. He look sooooooo good! My little boy is growing up right before my eyes...and I may not have noticed it, but I promise...all the little girlies on the side lines screaming "Tamon...we are your biggest fans!!!"....THEY noticed!!!

He participated in 5 events...and placed in FOUR of them!!

He got 2nd place in Pole Vaulting...he was AWESOME!

He got 2nd in the 1600 meter relay....the team he had did fantastic!

He got 4th in the 400 meter run...I never knew he could run that fast!

He got 6th in the discus throw. OMG that thing is Heavy! And to CHUNK it...WOW!

All of the kids did a phenomenal job! Keefer has a group of athletes that will make their school PROUD!

YES>...I took pictures....or so I thought. I could kick myself...because I FORGOT to put a memory card into my camera! WWWWAAAAAHHHHHHH! I had such good shots, too! I am going to go cry one more time for the lack of photos...
Have a fantabulous day!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

bummer about the photos....but YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY for your son!!! that is awesome! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)