Thursday, January 21, 2010

Wassup Dawg!

A four year old little Princess left to her own devices with a willing dog, makes for these next photos!
So, a few weeks ago, I was taking down the tree in the living room, while Skye was in the kitchen playing as little girls do. Normally, she will color in the floor or play with her babies in there because that is where my scrap nook is. I am in there much of the time...hence, so is she. So, I was not concerned one bit to hear her in there playing while I was busy...I knew she was fine.

What I DID NOT know...was that Max was in there also. Max, who was more than likely minding his OWN business, quickly became the center of all of Skye's attention.

I started hearing her talk to Max, but what she was saying I could not decipher. I only know it was Max because I Heard the "Oh Max!" that was a little louder and giggly than normal. I climbed down off of my ladder (Yes...it takes a 10ft ladder to put up and take down my tree) ...I stepped down off the ladder and walked through the dining room and into the kitchen and this is what I found....

He seemed to be TOLERATING her playing "Rock Star Dog" with him...but I knew he was silently wishing she would loose interest. Here he is after I lifted the shades just to see what his eyes were saying to me up under there. I think this is a look of desperation...and probably a "PLEASE make it stop...PPPPPLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAASSSEEEEE!!!!! (in the best Roger Rabbitt voice he could muster...lol)...What do you think??



Skye just loved that he was letting her play dress up with him!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

omygosh!!!! tooooooooooooooooooo stinkin' CUTE CUTE CUTE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Michelle said...

Oh Misty, my girls have dressed up our dogs and the cat so much!!! They really don't like it either and look mortified!! Too funny!! It is definitely a girl thing!! LOL