Saturday, December 12, 2009

SD4U December Mega Kit Reveal!

OMGoodness! The December Mega Kit at SD4U is PACKED with goodies for your scrapping pleasure! I have had SO MUCH fun playing with it, and the inspiration is overflowing! I still have a lot of materials that I will work on the super cute chipboard album that came in the kit. I started it, but got sidetracked with my 12x2 layouts....LOL. I just kept getting more ideas for this kit!



My Snow Day layout was inspired by an exclusive sketch povided to SD4U by Kristine over at Creative Scrappers....go check her site out!
And "Cuppy Cake" was inspired by the same sketch from pagemaps that I had the pleasure of working with for the December Pagemaps Samples.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love what you did with your kit!! My fave is the winter wonderland. I love the photo and your LO is so pretty!! Martha sure packs alot of stuff in them!! :) I just got my photos back so I will be scrapping this weekend! :)