Monday, December 28, 2009

Back to normal...

....or something like that. Joe had to drag himself out of bed to go to work this morning, I had to get up and feed kids, and laundry and dishes are already in their respective washers. The holidays are great, but they tend to create humongous messes that MOM gets to clean up. Oh well...life will go on!

I got tons of pictures over the holidays...and I am ready to get to scrappin'!! With CHA just around the corner...I am super excited to see what will be introdused to our scrappy little world next!!

So...do you want to see a sneak of the {SAS}sy January kit? It looks like it will be a fun one!!.... here ya go!


The kit will be available for purchase in mid January, so don't wait too late to get yours!
Oh...and don't forget about the {SAS}sy Black Tie Crop coming up the weekend of January 8th through the 10th!~

1 comment:

LG said...

This has been a busy Christmas season and I apologize for not being able to greet you last Christmas. But its better late than never right? Hihihi

Merry Christmas to you and your family and I hope you had a wonderful time together. Thank you for always dropping by at my blog, for all your support and inspiration. Everything is very much appreciated.

Hugs & Kisses!
LG