Thursday, August 6, 2009

Great News!!!

I was chosen to be a member of the Design Team at Scrapbook Deals 4 U !! I about fell out of my chair when I read the news! I am so excited to be part of another great Team! I haven't really gotten to know anyone over there, I applied without being very active on the forum, but I am SUPER excited and can't wait to get to know and love this team the same way I love Lauri and everyone at Scrap Attack! I get to be on a team with Jennifer Swartz...whom I know from SAS...and she is super talented! I am SOOOOO excited to be on both teams...of VERY talented ladies! God is good and he has blessed me with 2 "virtual families!" At least THESE ladies share my passion for paper and all things sparkly!!! LOL Joe and the kids could not care LESS!

I had promised to share photos of us from when I drowned the kids in the lake a few weeks ago...well, here they are. I stole them from Donna's facebook page! LOL
href="http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_kihTvdUjXSw/SnqGtdP7QqI/AAAAAAAAAEA/dfGwvhftXOk/s1600-h/5214_1083412894132_1490665453_233216_6104941_n.jpg">

3 comments:

Lauri {Scrap Attack} said...

Congrats Misty, happy for you!

jennmom2000 said...

Cute pics. I'm so excited to have you on the team and work with you too. I think we are going to have a fantastic 6 months together!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!!! :)