Sunday, January 13, 2013

We R~R~R~ Hopping!~

Welcome to the First Hop of 2013!
Really Reasonable Ribbon Has a great line up of projects and inspiration for you!  
If you arrived here from Vivian's blog, then you are on the right track!  If not, then you might want to start over at the beginning at the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog and check out all the blogs along the way!  
I absolutely loe the Valentine mix that Bonnie put together for this month's Ribbon Club!  
Te red/white/pink mixture sends all kind of messages of "LOVE"! lol

Here is the assortment...Isn't it Magnificent!!?


So of course, I had to make my "Bow of the Month" with the Ribbon of the month assortment!
So here is January's "Berry Sweet" Bow Valentine bow and clippies:


Here is a little snapshot of me with one of the matching clippies in my hand.  
I used little strawberry heart shaped buttons to match the ribbon.  

The pic of my model showing off the bow/clippies came out very blurry since it has been so rainy and dreary here.  So I do not have a model, unfortunately!
Thank you so much for hopping along with us today!  Your next stop in our hop is at Ginny's gorgeous blog.  You are certain to find more wonderful inspiration there!  Have a fantastic day! 

30 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another awesome bow. The strawberry is soooo cute. Your girlies are gonna love it : ) huggs Ginny

Allie Gower said...

those are REALLY cute!

Michelle said...

These are SUPER CUTE!!!!!

Bonnie Garby said...

Another fabby bow and I love those clippies too. You're an awesome bow maker!!

Judy Rozema said...

Sweet as can be~!

Pattie J. said...

What a clipper, good for so many accents. Especially like the smaller ones.

Unknown said...

I just love these bows,they would look great in my hair

2amscrapper said...

WOWZERS!

Teresa said...

So pretty!

Carol Salisbury said...

Super cute!

Anonymous said...

your daughter must swoon over all these fun and pretty hairpieces. great job, misty! - vivian

Sue D said...

Very cute --I like the strawberry buttons with this ribbon.

Kris B said...

Wow, Misty, love the pretty hair bow. The mini clips are really cute too. I think the mini clips would look super cute on my paper crafts, since my daughter has out grown the hair bows! Thanks for sharing.

Karen Letchworth said...

I absolutely LOVE your sweet hair bows. What creative and fun use of the darling RRR ribbons. You inspire me all the time, and I appreciate how you share your talents so creatively.
Blessings,
Karen
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Caryn S said...

Oopsie! Scrolled down too far and commented on this! Well, as I said, my girls would absolutely want this, but they'd each request their own! That is an amazing piece (or should I say, pieces?).

Jill said...

Those barrettes are just beautiful! Great use of ribbon. Thank you so much for sharing with us.

Mandee said...

What a beautiful bow. The clippies are cute too. Thanks for sharing.

Edwina said...

I love your pretty hair bow and barrettes. These will make any little girl smile. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Karen (karey2005) said...

Pretty hair embellies!

Julie Odil said...

What a great hair bow!

Sandi McLean said...

Your bows show the kits to perfection!

Kris Berc said...

I adore your bows Misty! My little princess needs to visit you for a shopping spree :D

Shea said...

You totally rocked that bow - it's awesome! Love all the ribbony goodness in it!

Jennifer said...

Those hair ornaments are SCRUMPTIOUS!!! :) Wish you lived closer-I would love to learn how to make bows like that!

Thanks for sharing!

Crafty hugs,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

Mrs. Kenco said...

The bow is wonderful !

Sandra said...

This bow is incredible!

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww I love the bow!! My niece has been having me make her bows lately, and this one is darling!!!!
Hope you have a wonderful week!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Ullis said...

I love those sweet clippies! I only need a baby girl to gift them to :)

TLady said...

BEAUTIFUL JOB!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOO PRETTY!!!!!!!!! ANY little girl with these in her hair will feel like a little PRINCESS!!!!!!!!! :) LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THAT VALENTINEY RIBBON!!!!!!!! :)

scrappin2babygirls said...

absolutely love these hair pretties :D tfs
-jamie
babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com