Monday, January 21, 2013

My Feelings are Sad...

And that is just too stinkin' cute not to scrapbook! 
I used the Main kit from 3 Scrappy Boys featuring the Pink Paislee Portfolio Collection to document this bitter sweet moment with Skye.
We were at the park in the summer and I was taking a lot of pictures.
I guess that I had hurt her feelings in some way, because she went from a super happy smiling little girl to this! :


And all she would say to me was, "My feelings are Sad"

Awwww!  Of course that tugged at my heart strings....but this expression was too cute, so I HAD to take another picture to remember this day! LOL
Here is the kit that I had the pleasure of designing with:


You need to head over there and get your kit before they are all gone!
Have a magnificent day!


1 comment:

Michelle said...

This is so cute Misty!!!