Monday, December 3, 2012

Magic Happens...

Happy Monday to Y'all!  Misty here today, and
I Can NOT BELIEVE that it is December already!
Tomorrow is my 36th Birthday...I don't think I was 35 long enough!  I can't have been a year already!  LOL  UN~BELIEVABLE!

As unbelievable as that is, I needed to focus on something that IS believable.
The MAGIC of CHRISTMAS
Now THAT is believable!
It is all around.  The sounds, the smells, the smiles. Love is all around us during this time of year.
Young or old, we are never too old to believe in the magic.

Here is a layout I did focusing on that magic.  I took my munchkins to visit santa Clause, and they all sat on his lap...EVEN the sixth grade girls! Aubrie and her best friend didn't even put up too much of a fight.
For this layout, I wanted to go clean and simple.  Because, we all know, the simpler we can go during the holidays, the better!  I used minimum supplies, for a maximum impact.
All I used for this layout was:
Just Because 200 
Holiday's and Events Itty Bitty Vellum Box Set
Amaretto PowderPuff Chalking Inks
Really Reasonable Ribbons
A little bit of paint and cardstock tossed in for good measure and VIOLA!
a simple but impactful holiday layout:

Magic Does happen when you least expect it. These photos prove that.  I love being able to look back on photos and see how sweet my kiddos once were.  :-) 
I hope I have inspired you in some way today!  
Happy Crafting, and have a 
WONDERFULLY MAGICAL HOLIDAY SEASON!

No comments: