Sunday, December 2, 2012

Club Q Re-Do!

Happy Sunday Y'all!
I am here today to share with you my Club Q re-do's!!!
These were supposed to post before Thanksgiving, and for some reason, Blogger FAILED me!  
But, here we are today, trying again!

I used the kit for 12x12 layouts rather than cards and ornaments...the layouts better suite my preferences and I am in LOVE with the collection! 

First up is my Christmas layout.  I used an assortment of pocket sized photos to create this layout, problem was, the colors of my photos did not match my products that I wanted to use.
SOLUTION:  I printed them all in black & white instead and viola!  Perfect match!


My next layout features autumn photos.  
YES, this is from the same kit!  I just tossed in splashes of orange rather than the pinks and it transformed to the autumn look!
You'll notice that in both of my layouts, I used the elements for the paper ornament as ribbon slides instead and then just embellished them.



 for both layouts I used lots of Powder Puff inks.  I used Very Berry, Mocha Mama, and Midnight Confessions to help accent my paper and vellum edges in all the right places. I tossed in extra ribbon and hemp from my stash to go along with the beauties that came in the kit, and wow...what gorgeousness it created!  I still have plenty more materials left from my kit so that I can create more wonderful projects!  Make sure you get your kit before they are all gone!
Thanks for visiting us today!  Hope you have a wonderfully Blessed Thanksgiving!

Materials:
flowers
metals


No comments: