Thursday, November 8, 2012

Club Quick Quotes

Happy Thursday everyone!  It has been a LOOOOONG week for me already!  

Today, I want to share with you a  little Christmas itemthat I did using the November Q-Club kits and some of my handy dandy Powder Puff inks!

This first project is a stocking.  Just a paper stocking of course, but functional nonetheless.
Here is a close up of the flowers.  You can see that I have used ample amounts of maraschino cherry powder puff ink on these flowers. 
  You can also see in this photo that I have used green with envy and blue moon inks to accentuate the stocking and its top "fluff" portion. 

Here is the paper stocking completed.  It is fully functional and can be used as an alternative to a holiday card, or as gift card holders, or even just to give out as a class gift before the holidays to all of your munchkin's friends!
I sure hope this inspired you all today to get busy creating! 
Thanks for visiting!


Materials used:

1 comment:

Diana Soling said...

Love this. What a cute stocking!!