Monday, May 16, 2011

Inky Antics You say???

Yep!  That is what I said!
Inky Antics is the sponsor of the newest challenge up on the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog!  

The theme this month is "ANYTHING GOES"...
And they are offering a $25 gift card to the winner!
Here is what I created for this challenge...
Don't you just love that little baker girl???!! She is from the set of Inky Antics stamps that I used...LOVED it!
You can win your own!!  Head on over to the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog and get the whole "Scoop" with the rules and regs for this challenge.   

***Oh, and for those of you who requested tutorials...I will get one together for the bow soon!  ALSO, the crowd {and Bonnie} has spoken...so each month I will feature a new bow with Bonnie's Ribbon of the month assortment, so watch for tutorials with those bows! **
(I am already working on next month's...it is going to be A.DOR.ABLE!!!)

So...for noe...go check out the challenge...it is going to be super fun!!!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

This is fabulous Misty!!!!!! LOVE your set, DARLING!

Michelle said...

Super, super cute, Misty!!!! That cupcake is so cool! :)