Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A Few Of My Favorite Things....

Is still running the "FAVE PHOTO" challenge.  It is SUCH a fun challenge to play in!  All you do, is scrap your FAVORITE PHOTO, and upload with Mr. Linky right on the Fave Things blog.  THEN you will be entered to win the super cool prize!  Heck, what have you got to loose by playing along with us??? UM>>>>NOTHING!!!!
So Head on over to A few of my Favorite Things and link up your layout! Go on over there now and check out the prize for this round!  IT is way cool!

Here is the layout that I did...
It is truly my favorite photo right now.

I also participated in a crop this weekend over at BACKPORCH MEMORIES.
I got a few layouts done that I am happy with...
They are admittedly a little plain, but you all know how crops go with time frames and all...
UGH! LOL...I will probably go back and rework them, but overall, I really like how they are coming together.......



OH...AND the DT Girls over at Back Porch Memories asked me to be the Guest Designer for the month of June!  COOLIO!  I am so excited!  I can't wait to get started!
Oh, and I signed up for an online photography course.  My photo taking skillz are good, yes, but I want to be better.  You can never STOP learning, right?  
So, I have been playing around in my Manual Mode with my camera, 
just to make sure I still can!LOL...
And here are a few of the photos I have taken....  
*THESE are ALL straight from my camera, NO editing at all*








Of course I took quite a few more, but I think these were my favorites.  
I have begun editing a few of them...and they are flippin' AWESOME!
I will share some of those later...this post is already WAY long! 

Don't forget to head over to A few of my Favorite Things and play along, 
and the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog Challenge is still going! 
AND...GO check out the cool sketch on the Scrapbook Daisies Blog...
Oh Yeah! AND the Crop over at Back Porch Memories is still in Full Swing!  
ALL of these that I just listed, all you have to do is play, and you will automatically be entered into the random drawing for the prize(s).
SO, I just gave you FOUR places to play...What are you waiting for!!  GO!

Thanks for visiting and have a Fantabulous Day!


2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh the lo's and the photos are just GORGEOUS! I always LOVE your work!! And congrats on the GDT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Angi Barrs said...

Love all of your gorgeous pages. Your fur baby is just way cute. :) Which online photography class are you taking? I'm looking for a good one to sign up for.