Tuesday, August 3, 2010

WOW!! What a fun and cheerful kit this is!!! It is so bright and vibrant...you will want to get all whimsical with your layouts...even if it is not your style! You will love this kit if you ordered it this month! It has sooo much potential and the embellies are a TON of fun!!!
Here I have 4 projects...and enough "stuff" left over to do another one or 2 little projects!

here is "Summer Lovin'" It is my 2 girls splishing and splashing in the ocean..and loving every minute of it! I got all messy with paints, stickles and glossy accents with this one to try to create the white splashes around the layout to resemble the foam of the waves.



And here is "Our Family Circus". I loved the bright colors of the kit...and kept wanting to make a bright banner...but I just couldn't make the banner 'fit' with the water theme...so I changed it up a bit...and this is the result!
The journaling says....Trying to get a Good photo of these clowns is like trying to pull a rabbit out of a hat!
You see all the rabbit ears being thrown around! These kids are a bunch of clowns I tell ya! And so was born the circus theme of the beach themed kit!


Here is "Chick'n Champs" I LOVE this one! LOL. That photo is not great, because it was jacked from Face book from my friend's page! :grin: That is my son and her daughter, they were the champs for the day in all the chicken competitions! They were feeling pretty spunky and cocky here...as you can tell!! Everything is from the kit, except, I added in the prima swirl. It is one set that I cut up into a bunch of tiny snippets.

And a birthday card....


This kit is sooo fun! Lots of bright and whimsical layouts! Head on over to SD4U to get yours!!....And THANK YOU for taking time to check out my work! Have a Fabulous Day!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! MISTY!! These are AMAZING!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors...and loveeeeeeeeeeee the layered banners and curled papers in that second one!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)