Saturday, September 19, 2009

Skye's Birthday

Well, I am a little late posting about my baby's birthday, but time seems as if it is running at a faster pace these days!

Skye had a Strawberry shortcake party, with all her best friends and family there to help her celebrate. She designed her own cake, Mommy just built it! LOL.
It was 3 tiers, with bows and flowers and polka dots and sparkles and lots of yummy flavors. Everyone loved her cake...especially Skye!


Here is the cakes before it got cut into.....



Here is Skye making her wish and blowing out her four little candles!


Here is the layout I did using a Pagemaps sketch from SD4U:


Dayne's birthday is coming soon. His birthday will be all about DINOSAURS! I can't wait to see what kind of cake he expects!!

2 comments:

jennmom2000 said...

Seriously??? You made that! You rock! That cake is awesome, and the layout too. But I already knew you rocked at layouts.

Lauri {Scrap Attack} said...

Oh WOW, that is awesome! I can't believe you made that, you're soooo talented!! My birthday is in November if you want to make a Dallas Cowboy cake!! lol! :) Very cool Misty!