Sunday, September 20, 2009

September {SAS}sy Reveal!!

OMGosh! I cannot even express how much fun I had using the Jillibean Soup line this month! Lauri sent the Alphabet Soup line to me, and I will admit, I had a bit of scrapper's block at first. I had to re-learn how to go back to the basics and not use the flowers and bling. When I went back to the basics, it hit me....Do the BASICS! I did A~B~C's and 1~2~3's...apples and report cards, it is all in there! Once I got started, the ideas would not quit flowing! I had several ideas that I didn't get to use for one reason or another...but I am completely satisfied with the results. If you like what you see, hop on over to the Scrap Attack Online Store and pick up your own Jillibean Soup! You will LOVE it!

1 comment:

Lauri {Scrap Attack} said...

Beautiful job Misty! I love everything you created, they all look wonderful!!