Monday, March 14, 2011

Celebrate Today....

With a CAKE!!!!  
Doesn't every celebration require it's own special cake???  I think so! 
It is one of my favorite things to do...to custom design and decorate the 
PERFECT cake for the occasion...whatever it may be. 
I used the current My Minds Eye sketch challenge to design 
this layout to showcase some photographs of a few of my cakes.
It was the PERFECT sketch for my photos!!!
I also used the current prompt over at
My Favorite Things... my "Favorite Pastime".  
While scrap booking is the obvious first choice...
decorating cakes come in a close second.  
I truly enjoy the creative process...and even more, I love the thrill and excitement of the recipient as they see their cake for the first time!  It makes all the time and effort worth while!
 Supplies Used:
My Minds Eye papers:  So Sophie & Quite Contrary
My Minds Eye brads: Lost and Found
My Minds Eye die cut: Quite Contrary

Other: American Crafts thickers and Prima mini blooms


Head on over to My Favorite Things and tell us
what YOUR favorite Pastime is!!!!  
And while you are at it...check out the sketch over 
at My Minds Eye ...it just may inspire you, too!!!!

Thanks for visiting me!  Have a Fantabulous Day!!!!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is AMAZING Misty!! I loveeeeeeee those cakes you made!! WOW WOW WOW!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee the stitching too!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)