Monday, February 28, 2011

Winner!!!! and a Hop

Well, I had only 7 comments on my post for a free hair bow!  I went to Random.org and plugged my #'s in and the results were #5.

I came back to see who commented at the #5 spot...and it is Julie Tucker Wolek!
Julie.....I will contact you so that you can give me your color preferences!
***********************************************************************************
AND>>>>>>

Scrapbook Daisies is having another hop!  You won't want to miss it!  There will be prizes given away and lots of inspiration along the way!  It is set for Friday March 11th through Sunday March 14th.  Put it on your calendar!!!  Hope to see you all there!!!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! That's ME!!! Thanks love.. I will wait to hear from you! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

Just found your blog. I love it. I'm following you now.