Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Here is Tranquility...done using the November Kit from Scrapbook Daisies. This is a photo of Skye holding some balloons overlooking the waves in the ocean. Not only does she look so calm and peaceful...but I get a calming sensation roll over me when I look at this photo. It was a good day. A day of peace and tranquility. A day with family, love, and togetherness.
I handmade all of my flowers, sprayed frost and lilac mists on the papers to give a feel of the ocean, and I inked the edge of the photo with turquoise. I think this was my favorite of all...maybe the colors, maybe the photo...I don't know...but I am very please with how it turned out. Thanks for looking!






Supplies:
Pink Paislee Parisian Anthology
American Crafts thickers
Zva crystal brads
Tattered Angels frost mist
handmade flowers
Martha Stewart punches

2 comments:

Michelle said...

This is just GORGEOUS!!! I too love the colors. You have such great dimension on here. I agree it does have a peaceful feeling to it!!

Cassie said...

This is so beautiful!!! The pleating is perfect!!
I love the embellishments and butterflies!
=)