Monday, March 22, 2010

April Kits at SD4U and a PAR~TAY!

WOW! Spring is springing up on us...and Martha has got the PERFECT kits to showcase some of those beautiful photos! Check out the 3 kits she has lined up for us in April...can you say "YUMMO!~" I am so stinkin' excited!!! I can't wait to get my kit in the mail!

THIS is "Green at Heart" featuring Basic Grey...and I get to create with this kit..YAY~YAY~YAY!!!! We spent spring break at the zoo, at the park, and in general, outdoors if the weather permitted...so I am Ready, baby! Bring it on!



Here is "April Showers" featuring My Minds Eye products...and it comes with fantastic extras...including a WHOLE bottle of gorgeous Primas! WOW!


Here is "Dear Lizzy" featuring ...well...Dear Lizzy! LOL. GORGEOUS is all I can say about this! I have not seen this stuff in person, but I have a good source (Jenn and Nicole and Martha) that assures us that it is mouthwatering drop dead gorgeous!!!


And don't forget the week long scrapping Party going on over on the Message Board at SD4U. We have 16 challenges and lots of fun games for your motivational pleasure! Oh...and PRIZES BABY!!! Can't forget those! Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh more that i gotta go stalk!!! i ordered that one u showed yesterday! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)