Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Dingbat Dayne.....

When I went to snapping pictures of Dayne this Christmas, he was constantly making crazy faces...and would NOT let me get a good photo. I said something to him about it...telling him he was acting like a Dingbat...and he just died laughing...because of course...I must have said something hilarious! I caught that laugh on film..and I absolutely adore THIS PHOTO:


I did actually manage to get him to LOOK at the camera and SMILE for this photo. It was for Erin...his best friend is the ONLY reason! She did not get to come to the class Christmas party at school because she was sick...but she still wanted to bring this Santa Clause cupcake cake to her friends at school. That was super sweet of her! Mrs. Bradshaw wanted a photo for Erin, since she didn't get to have any...at least she got to remember..so she wanted Dayne, Erin's best friend, to pose with it. He was a little reluctant...but since it was for ERIN...he agreed.

And remember when i was taking pictures of Skye and her puppies? Well, Dayne ACTUALLY wanted me to take a pic of him with Chewy! HIS IDEA! So...I got one more decent phototgraph of him....


Now...there MAY be a few more good ones...but doubtful! He was constantly making wacky faces...but now that I think about it...it is him, and I guess I should treasure those photographs also! Hmmmmm....I think I feel a scrapbook page coming on!!!! LOLOL

Thanks for taking a peek! Have a great day!!!! I am counting down the days to 2011!!! It is going to be a fabulous year!!!! I just KNOW it!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh these are GREAT!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee that first one! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Michelle said...

That first photo of him is priceless!! I LOVE it!! CUTE cupcakes!!! I am guessing you made those. ;) Might I add... your tree is GORGEOUS!!!! Just beautiful, Misty!!! I love the ribbon trailing down too!!